Come Attend the Reading FilmFEST…you won’t be disappointed!
The festival includes films from independent filmmakers from around the world, including student films, shorts, documentaries, and feature films. Panel discussions will follow many of the films and film blocks.
The Reading/Berks County area is filled with fun and interesting things to do, and is only a short ride from Lancaster County Amish Country and many other attractions. You can grab a bite or take a walk around Reading, or across the Penn Street Bridge – a decent walk or a quick car ride – is West Reading, with restaurants, craft breweries, and shops.
Thank you to the following restaurants offering 10% off food for ticket holders:
- 3rd & Spruce Drafthaus (Lunch, Dinner, Late Night)
- Brewers Bar and Grill (Lunch, Dinner, Late Night)
- Cheers American Bistro@The DoubleTree (All Day, Late Night)
- G.N.A. Ristorante (Lunch and Dinner)
- Judy’s on Cherry (Dinner only, closed Sunday)
- Mi Casa Su Casa Cafe (Open 7am-4pm, closed Sunday)
- Saucony Creek Franklin Station BrewPub (Lunch, Dinner, Late Night-Fri/Sat. — 2017 location for the This is Reading installation!)
- The Ugly Oyster Drafthaus (Lunch and Dinner, closed Sunday)