ReadingFilmFEST welcomes filmmakers from the Mid-Atlantic region and around the world! Last year’s visiting filmmakers gave us rave reviews for film quality, hospitality and locations! Whether or not you are submitting a film to our festival, we encourage you to hang out in Reading and see what all the fuss is about!
We’re a small city. We get struggle. We appreciate the big efforts made by small filmmakers.
We’ll make you feel like a star, even before you get your first Oscar!
- Hospitality package for all accepted films
- Panels with industry experts
- Location Tours
- Exciting parties and networking opportunities
- Star treatment for all filmmakers in attendance (even those not screening films)
Submissions are now closed! Get your tickets at FilmFreeway!
- Best of Show* – Audience Choice Award
- Best Narrative Feature
- Best Documentary Feature
- Best Short Film – Any genre
- Social Impact Award – Any genre
- Best Music – Any genre
- Best Shot in Reading
- Best Screenplay
- Best Student Films – College & High School (Narrative Short, Documentary Short, Music Video)
*Best of Show* Grand Prize
Concierge Package to help you shoot your next film in Reading (includes location scouting, hospitality package, no location fees, catering, and one day of aerial drone cinematography by an award winning DP).
ReadingFilmFEST will feature panels and workshops for filmmakers. Previous year’s panels have included a little something for everyone, from beginners to seasoned pros, including “Who’s on the Crew?”, Screenwriting Tips, “Self-Distribution”, Music Production, Acting for Screen, and more! Stay tuned for details!
Thanks to our sponsors and reception venues, we will have a full slate of parties for our filmmakers and film lovers!