Welcomes filmmakers from the Mid-Atlantic region and around the world! Last year’s visiting filmmakers gave us rave reviews for film quality, hospitality and locations! Whether or not you have a film to our festival, we encourage you to hang out in Reading and see what all the fuss is about!
We’re a small city. We get struggle. We appreciate the big efforts made by small filmmakers.
- Hospitality package for all accepted films
- Panels – if you’re here, expect an opportunity to speak to your audience following the film.
- Location Tour for all Filmmakers – Meet at Crowne Plaza Sunday November 4th at 11 AM.
- Exciting parties and networking opportunities
- Star treatment for all filmmakers in attendance (even those not screening films)
ReadingFilmFEST offers educational opportunities for filmmakers, actors and anyone interested in how film works.
Check back here for details about 2019!
Thanks to our sponsors and reception venues, we will have a full slate of parties for our filmmakers and film lovers!
Meet us at the WCR Center for the Arts on Sunday, November 3rd for our awards presentation!
- People’s Choice Award
- Best Narrative Feature
- Best Documentary Feature
- Best Short Film – Any genre
- Social Impact Award – Any genre
- Best Music in a film – Any genre
- Best Shot in Reading
- Best Actor/Actress in a Film
- Best Student Films – (Narrative Short, Documentary Short, Music Video)