ReadingFilmFEST welcomes filmmakers from the Mid-Atlantic region and around the world! Last year’s visiting filmmakers gave us rave reviews for film quality, hospitality and locations! Whether or not you are submitting a film to our festival, we encourage you to hang out in Reading and see what all the fuss is about!
We’re a small city. We get struggle. We appreciate the big efforts made by small filmmakers.
We’ll make you feel like a star, even before you get your first Oscar!
- Hospitality package for all accepted films
- Panels with industry experts
- Location Tours
- Exciting parties and networking opportunities
- Star treatment for all filmmakers in attendance (even those not screening films)
Submissions are now CLOSED!
Schedule will be posted by September 15th!
- Best of Show* – Audience Choice Award
- Best Narrative Feature
- Best Documentary Feature
- Best Short Film – Any genre
- Social Impact Award – Any genre
- Best Music – Any genre
- Best Shot in Reading
- Best Actor/Actress in a Film
- Best Student Films – College & High School (Narrative Short, Documentary Short, Music Video)
ReadingFilmFEST will feature panels and workshops for filmmakers. Previous year’s panels have included a little something for everyone, from beginners to seasoned pros, including “New Technologies”, “Virtual Reality”, “Who’s on the Crew?”, Screenwriting Tips, “Self-Distribution”, “Music Production”, “Acting for Screen”, and more! Stay tuned for details for this year’s panels and workshops!
Thanks to our sponsors and reception venues, we will have a full slate of parties for our filmmakers and film lovers!