ReadingFilmFEST will open on 10/31 with StudentFEST and go nearly non-stop till the closing concert on Sunday 11/3. Tickets are now on sale. Get your VIP Pass to be sure that you don’t miss a thing!
Now is the time to share your enthusiasm, skills and resources with ReadingFilmFEST. We’re seeking sponsors, volunteers and jurors to make 2018 the best FEST yet! Contact us if you’d like to join the most fun gig in town!
ReadingFilmFEST films are screened at Venues in Historic downtown Reading, Pennsylvania. We encourage you to take a walk around town and visit our venues in buildings both old and new!
**This historic venue is unfortunately not handicapped accessible. We apologize in advance to our filmmakers, patrons, sponsors and volunteers who are wheelchair bound and not able to participate in events at this venue. Boscov’s Film Theatre/GoggleWorks Center for the Arts and R/C Reading Movies 11 are accessible to all persons with disabilities
Click here to view the interactive 2019 RFF Program.
ReadingFilmFEST loves to party with fun events all weekend long! 2019 events included:
- Over 70 Independent Short, Feature and Documentary Films!
- Rocky Horror Picture Show!
- Opening Night Gala Reception (VIP FEST Pass Required)
- Filmmaker Educational Panels
- Q&A after each film
- Happy Hours,After Parties (and yes, After After Parties) both Friday and Saturday nights
- Special Film Screening: Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice
- Filmmaker Awards Ceremony and Reception
- Special Closing Night Event – The Ronstadt Brothers!